We all know that the videos that are displayed on the Internet are structured in a specific format. This explains that installing the detailed software on your computing system is important in order to view the videos. The most trusted and used video format that is accessed and used on different websites is profoundly known as Microsoft Silverlight. If you wish to save, store or download the Silverlight videos, then this article will help you as it will introduce you to the computer software that is available to download the videos.
The computer software includes programs such as Orbit Downloader, Screen Toaster, and WM Capture. Here, you will see the in-depth details of the programs that can help you to download the Microsoft Silverlight video. In this editorial, we will discuss the procedure to save the Microsoft Silverlight video using Orbit Downloader program. You also can check out for updates on Microsoft’s official website or visit Office.com/Setup.
How to download Microsoft Silverlight video using Orbit Downloader?
There are certain steps to follow for downloading Microsoft Silverlight video with Orbit Downloader. These steps are as follows:-
- In the first step, you have to visit the Orbit Downloader page and then click on the “Download Now” option for saving a file. After this, you need to install the program on your operating system.
- In this step, you have to open the Orbit Downloader by double-click on the icon. And then click on the “Tools” drop-down menu and then click on the “Grab++” option to proceed further.
- Open the web browser and visit the page that is having the “Silverlight” video which you wish to save. Click on the “Grab++” program window and the video list appears on the screen.
- Click on the box to mark a check for the video that you wish to save and then click on the “Download” button and then select the location where you wish to save the file and press the “OK” button.
- Let the downloading complete and then enjoy the saved Microsoft Silverlight video.
Tips Warnings: – If you are using any other program, such as Screen Toaster, to download the Microsoft Silverlight video, then you will face a five-second delay before the downloading starts.
In a conclusive viewpoint:-
The article clearly elaborates on the steps to download the Microsoft Silverlight video using the software program named Orbit Downloader. There is other downloading software such as Screen Toaster and WM Capture that can also be helpful to download the videos. In case you face any error while performing the steps mentioned in the article, then it is recommended to visit the official site of Microsoft that goes by the URL Office.com/Setup