News and Politics
When I plan to use my magic Jack i buy a numerical error code. What does it mean?
Magic jack takes full care of its customers, and provides the best service in America, if any problem related Magic Jack Plus Troubleshooting, then call +1-855-892-0514.
Magic Jack plus Troubleshooting
will provide a mistake code if a drag has been encountered. An inventory of possible error codes include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
( Error 1 Error 2 Error 3 Error 4 Error 20 Error 23 Error 30 Error 32 Error 401 Error 403 Error 404 Error 410 Error 501
Error 1200 Error 3001 Error 3002 Error 3004 Error 4998 Error 2-3 )
If you receive a mistake code, the subsequent steps are often wont to troubleshoot.
Restart the Device:-
- Unplug the magic Jack from the USB port on your system.
- Restart your computer.
- Plug the magic Jack back to the PC and re-open the magic Jack Dial-Pad.
- Unplug the magic Jack from the modem/router coaxial cable , telephone and wall socket and unplug your telephone from the wall socket (if cordless).
- Unplug your modem/router from the wall socket for about 1 minute then plug it back in.
- Plug your modem/router back in wait almost 2-3 minutes before plugging anything back in.
- Plug your magic Jack device back to the modem/router, telephone
If you’re Magic Jack plus Troubleshooting
is plugged into your computer, switch the device to a special USB port. If your device is plugged into a router, switch the coaxial cable to a special Ethernet port on the router.
Test Your Network Connection:-
Errors are often caused by low internet speeds or unstable network connections. We recommend employing a broadband-equivalent (or better) reference to a minimum upload speed of 128 KB/s.
You can check your internet connection speed at speed test.
If restarting your device didn’t resolve the difficulty, and you’ve got confirmed you’ve got a stable internet connection that meets minimum speed requirements, we recommend you replace the cables related to your configuration:
- Ethernet cable
- Phone cable
- Power adapter (if available)
Update Device Firmware:-
If all previous troubleshooting steps have failed, the device should be upgraded to the newest firmware. Click here for further information.
Contact Your Internet Service Provider:-
If you continue to receive a mistake even after the above steps are completed, please contact your Internet Service Provider and request assistance with the following:
- Opening ports 5060 through 5070 on your router/modem
- Lowering the interior firewall on your router/modem
If you continue to experience issues, please contact our Customer Care team (+1-855-892-0514 ) for further assistance