You are searching for local pest control or pest Extermination Company. Of course, if you live in a large city there are going to be plenty of people trying to compete for your business. How do you know which one to go with? Most of decent companies but you want to filter the average ones from the really good ones. Here are six questions to ask a potential company to see if they are the right fit for you.
- You want to ask a prospective pest company for references. Any company in this industry that is worth their weight in gold will easily be able to produce as many as you need. There is more than plenty of the company you are thinking about going with at least be able to provide that. If you are a homeowner please get references from other homeowners in your area. If you are a commercial building please get references from building owners, or managers, in your area.
- Make sure whatever extermination company you are going with has insurance. They should carry a general liability policy of at least $1 million. That is standard for any industry and for any legitimate company. If anything goes wrong for any reason you want to make sure that the pest control company you are going to do business with is more than covered.
- Are they licensed? In most states a company of this nature must be license to do this type of work. Ask the pest control company to produce a license number if you do not clearly see it on their advertisement.
- What is there standard procedure for getting rid of unwanted pests? How many times do they think it is necessary to come out and spray and what type of pesticides do they use? Are they non-toxic? Do they have one general all-purpose chemical that kills all the major rodents and insects common in homes located in the northwest or do they use several different types of chemicals at several different stages to kill different pests? Ask a lot of questions about their procedures because you want to make sure that whatever they are spraying around your house is safe for your kids, plants, and animals (if you have them).
- I would want to personally go with the company that has several years under their belt before I do business with them. Every company, home pest control gold coast businesses included, has to start somewhere but I do not want their testing grounds to be at my house. Five years minimum of experience is preferred by me. It is highly recommended that you did an experienced pest control company because these are the ones that usually have seen a lot of different circumstances and know how to deal with a lot of unique situations. They have see that, done that, and been there before!
- Finally, you need to hire is a local pest control that offers some sort of service guarantee. Any good extermination service will warranty their work and offer a money back guarantee if there program is unsuccessful. After all, if you are paying them to get rid of your pests. Why are you paying them if they fail to do that?
Following these six easy steps will guarantee you fine the cream of the crop pest control companies in your area. This will filter the fly-by-night companies from the good ones and make sure that your experience in this industry is a positive one