Have you recently received a gift card but do not know the method to use it? If yes, then we shall guide you through the complete procedure to redeem Amazon gift card. Well, gift cards are the most trending thing that people give to one another these days instead of a particular gift. The availability of gift cards has made it easier for people to avoid spending long hours deciding what should they buy to gift on an occasion.
In case you are also someone who has got an Amazon gift card as a present from someone, then we shall walk you through the process to redeem the gift card. You can navigate to amazon.com/redeem and complete the prompts or follow the instructions given below.
Method to redeem Amazon gift card
The steps to redeem an Amazon Gift card are listed here. You can follow these steps sequentially if you also wish to redeem your gift card:
1. First of all, you need to reveal the claim code given on the gift card
2. After that, navigate to the amazon.com/redeem page
3. Here, you need to log in to your account if you want to
4. Next up, you shall be asked to enter the claim code in the given field
5. Furthermore, select the option saying "Apply to Your Balance"
6. The amount in the gift card shall be applied to your Amazon wallet balance
As soon as you redeem the code, the available balance shall be deducted from your gift card when you purchase an eligible item from Amazon.
Important: However, there is an option if you do not wish to use the gift card balance for a particular order or wish to use that balance for a later purchase.
You can also check the gift card balance by navigating to the official website and logging in to your official account. Apart from that, you may also choose to keep the gift card unused for as long as it is valid. Hopefully, the method to redeem Amazon gift card shall be helpful for those users who were unaware of the methods to redeem their gift cards.